Monday 6 January 2014

Bedrock Bar & Grill - Somerset

I work around Somerset and probably walk past this restaurant 5 days out of 7 in a week, yet I've never really paid attention much to the restaurant as it always had dim lights and not much of a crowd, however, I'm glad I didn't miss this gem of a restaurant along the Discovery Walk at 313 Somerset.

After much research to satisfy a meat craving, I found Bedrock. As I walked in, I was greeted by the very warm and friendly staff, and was offered some beautifully made naan/flat bread that were warm, soft and fluffy and it came along with some garlic and butter - different from most restaurants, but I LOVED it!

So the options of food at Bedrock is what you would expect of a steakhouse which needs no introduction.

We went simple - the bf ordered a rib eye with the red wine sauce and I had the chopped steak burger. The bf enjoyed his meal - while I felt like mine was simply put - normal. It didn't blow me away, teaches me a lesson for trying something else other than steaks in a steakhouse! We ordered the mac n cheese to share and it's definitely the highlight of our meal. Gorgeous looking and tasting crust with the soft cooked macaroni - I was sold!

Here's some photos of our night



Fooling around with the camera


The menu can be found here: http://bedrock.com.sg/menu/




No comments:

Post a Comment