Thursday 2 January 2014

The start of my brand new year - 2014

I've toyed with the idea of starting a blog for a really long time, and there wasn't anything that was stopping me from starting one except my laziness and perhaps my addiction to TV.

But hey, a brand new year is going to give me the chance to start fresh with new beginnings- live my dreams, hopefully do more traveling, eat more (and complain more about my waistline) and be happy.

There is no real plan here, besides penning down my thoughts, remembering all the amazing travel adventures, delicious food in different restaurants/cafes and to provide any help I can to anyone wanting to visit the places I've traveled to.I'm lucky enough to have my boyfriend take photos on every trip which may sometimes lead to posts with too many photos but I'm going to make a promise to never go too crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment