Wednesday 15 January 2014

Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill - Caesars Palace Vegas

I was lucky enough to get a chance to dine at the Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill during my recent holiday in Vegas! Well the restaurant sure lives up to its' name - in my opinion looks absolutely like an English pub, with British telephone booths behind the bar and the servers provided absolutely amazing service. 


The food was simple but SO great!

small portion of the drink menu captured when i wanted to take a photo of the logo of the restaurant!
i ordered the fish and chips - and it was delicious. I couldn't ask for more - it was fluffy, not too oily, not over fried, chips were done to the right crisp and those peas you see in the photo - I finished them - even though I am not a big fan of peas.

Just something interesting I copied off their website that I wasn't aware of :

AWARDED “BEST CONDIMENT” FOR ITS DISTINCT STYLE OF KETCHUP


Vegas Seven's Best of the City acclaims the ketchup at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill as “better than the ordinary stuff.” The house-made sauce made of horseradish and spices is prepared in batches, making it the condiment of condiments for fries and several other dishes at this Las Vegas restaurant.


Anyways back to food... my boyfriend ordered the Pub Beef Burger that was served with the rosemary brioche bun and he added some applewood smoked bacon.... in his opinion, perfection. Beef patty wasn't dry - cooked right and just all the ingredients worked out well. 


Oh Gordon Ramsay  - you've made us very happy diners! 


A tiny photo of the boyfriend and I against a giant wall of kegs. 


Just so you get a better idea of how the restaurant looked like - taken from this link: 




I hope Gordon Ramsay chooses to open a new restaurant here in Singapore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment