Tuesday 18 February 2014

Gastronomia da Paolo - The Paragon - Take Home meals - WOW

I suck at cooking and so while walking around paragon during lunch, i walked past Gastronomia da Paolo - The Paragon and figured the take home sauces and pastas might be a good idea for us to have a good tasty Valentine's meal ( which didn't happen as my boyfriend lovingly cooked for me so this ended up being a post valentine weekend meal)



so what exactly did i buy  ? 

1) Cream Sauce, Bolognese , Egg Tagliatelle 


All 3 items cost me SGD 26


The cream sauce and the tagliatelle was an absolute WINNER! I love my pastas drowned in sauce, so i wished there was more sauce between the two of us but in terms of flavor - an absolute WOW! I was very impressed. 

The bolognese was OK - tasted like normal bottled pasta sauce with some cooked minced beef thrown in. 

But OVERALL - fantastic idea for lazy days when you want good quality food. I will definitely be going back to try the other sauces. 

end product of the cream sauce with the tagliatelle. Sorry gobbled up the bolognese before i took a photo.










No comments:

Post a Comment